Originally published at Gimme Some Oven
Easy Spinach Artichoke Quiche Cups
These flavorful quiche cups deliver a hearty dose of veggies and protein and are ultra-portable. Freeze or refrigerate for a quick, healthy snack, or light dinner!
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package frozen spinach, drained
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 12 baking cups by either spraying them liberally with cooking spray, or lining them with paper liners.
- Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Portion the mixture into the 12 prepared baking cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out clean.
- Tip: Freeze after cooling for a quick snack! Just pop one into the microwave and heat for 30 – 45 seconds!