Originally published at Better Homes and Gardens
Kicky Ginger Shrimp and Veggies
Asian-inspired flavors, orange juice, and shrimp mingle in a sheet pan for an aromatic meal that’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Yield: 4 Servings
234 calories; 8 g total fat; 1 g saturated fat; 2 g polyunsaturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat; 183 mg cholesterol; 760 mg sodium. 1022 mg potassium; 16 g carbohydrates; 4 g fiber; 8 g sugar; 27 g protein; 0 g trans fatty acid; 8003 IU vitamin a; 83 mg vitamin c; 1 mg niacin equivalents; 64 mcg folate; 147 mg calcium; 2 mg iron
- 1 pound medium shrimp in shells, peeled, deveined, and patted dry
- 3 carrots, thinly bias-sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan combine shrimp, carrots, broccoli, and snow peas.
- In a small bowl whisk 2 tablespoons canola oil, the soy sauce, fish sauce, orange juice, ginger, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and the crushed red pepper.
- Pour over shrimp and vegetables, toss to coat.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and shrimp is opaque.
- If desired, serve with orange slices and cilantro.