- 1 lemon
- ½ cup chopped fennel
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 5 ounce package arugula or mixed spring greens
- 2 5 ounces cans preservative-free tuna, drained
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Remove 1 tsp. zest and squeeze 3 Tbsp. juice from lemon.
- In a large bowl combine lemon zest and juice, fennel, and onion.
- Add arugula, tuna, and tomatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes, then serve on a bed of lettuce.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes