Originally published at Snack Nation
High Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1 oz part skim mozzarella (shredded)
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- dash of salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the cottage cheese and shredded mozzarella in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the mix becomes bubbly and melty.
- Add the chopped spinach, artichokes, garlic, and season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Return to microwave 1 min or until the full mixture is heated evenly.
- Pair with multi-grain crackers, homemade pita chips, or veggies.