Originally published at Better Home and Gardens
Pizza Lettuce Wraps
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 1 ounce thinly sliced, cooked turkey pepperoni, chopped (1/4 cup)
- ¼ cup snipped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano
- 8 large bibb lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, beans, cheese, pepperoni, basil, and oregano.
- Divide tomato mixture among lettuce leaves. Roll up or leave open as cups.