Originally published at All Recipes
No-Bake Energy Bites
Whip up these delicious no-bake treats for a convenient and healthy protein boost stuffed with chocolate and oats.
Yield: 24 Bites
Refrigerate for 1 hour
94 calories; 5.3 g total fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 28 mg sodium. 10.6 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats, chocolate chips, flax seed, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl
- Form into balls using your hands.
- Arrange energy bites on a baking sheet and freeze until set, about 1 hour.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.