Originally published at delish.com
Buttery Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Try this quick dish on a busy weeknight! Succulent shrimp and spicy garlic combine for a five-star meal prepped in a single pan.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, plus juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp dry white wine (or water)
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil.
- Add shrimp, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter, lemon juice, and white wine.
- Season with salt and garnish with parsley before serving.