Originally published at Better Home & Gardens
Make-It-Mine Fork-Tender Pot Roast
A Sunday classic that’s healthy, hearty, and filling enough to feed the whole family.
Yield: 6 Servings
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: Slow Cooker: 10 – 11 hours on low; 5 – 5 1/2 hours on high
308 calories; total fat 9g; saturated fat 3g; polyunsaturated fat 1g; monounsaturated fat 4g; cholesterol 125mg; sodium 364mg; potassium 862mg; carbohydrates 10g; fiber 2g; sugar 3g; protein 43g; vitamin a 3635IU; vitamin c 5mg; niacin equivalents 10mg; vitamin b6 1mg; folate 40mcg; vitamin b12 3mcg; calcium 58mg; iron 4mg.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- Sliced avocado, for serving
- Salsa, for serving
- Crumbled cotija or feta cheese, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, nonfat milk and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir in the spinach, tomatoes and onions.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin pan cups and bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the egg is fully cooked.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes in the pan then use a knife to loosen the muffins from the cups.
- Top each muffin with sliced avocado, a dollop of salsa and a sprinkling of cheese then serve.