Originally published at All Recipe
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
157 calories; protein 2.3g 5% DV; carbohydrates 31.1g 10% DV; fat 3g 5% DV; cholesterol 7.6mg 3% DV; sodium 389.9mg 16% DV
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease two baking sheets.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer onto baking sheets.
- Stir together butter, salt, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl
- Brush onto sweet potato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges curl upwards, about 20 to 25 minutes.