Originally published at Delish
Chicken Avocado Roll-Ups
Pinwheels are always more fun. Plus, they roll perfectly into your lunch and snack rotation.
Yield: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 avocados, cubed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 c. Shredded chicken
- 1 bell pepper, seeds and cores removed, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado and lime juice and mash until only small chunks of avocado remain.
- Add chicken, bell pepper, red onion, Monterey Jack, cheddar, sour cream and chives and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread a thin layer of the chicken avocado mixture onto a large tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1” rolls. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.