Originally published at Delish
Angel Hair Pasta Primavera
- 12 oz. angel hair
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (yellow and red)
- 1 (8-oz.) package baby bella mushrooms
- 1 (15-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- Sliced fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water, and return to pot.
- On a large baking sheet, toss broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts with oil and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roast until tender and caramelized, stirring once, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add vegetables to pot along with Parmesan and 1/2 pasta water and, over low heat, stir vigorously to create a sauce. (Add more pasta water until you reach your desired consistency.)
- Garnish with Parmesan and basil before serving.