Originally published at Oh, Sweet Basil
Almond Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin always a little dry? Well, this crunchy Panko and almond goodness will keep it tender and juicy, sealing in all the great flavors of this underrated cut.
Yield: 4 Servings
Calories 502; Cholesterol 88mg; Carbohydrates 20.3g; Fiber 5.1g; Sugar 4.6g; Protein 37.1g
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 3/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub the marinade all over the pork tenderloin.
- Place in a dish, cover with saran wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for 6-24 hours.
When ready to cook:
- Heat the oven to 450 F
- Remove the meat from the fridge and scrape off the marinade mixture.
- Place the Crumb mixture on a sheet pan or baking dish
- Roll the pork in almond mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Cook tenderloin at 450 F for ten minutes
- Reduce to 275 F and bake another 40-45 minutes or until internal temp of meat reaches 150.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and slice.